Lara is a Health and Wellness professional with Isagenix (a health and wellness network marketing company). A part of their Start 1000 group– a group of 18-35 year olds who surpass $100,000+ in their businesses–she currently makes multiple six figures.
In 2016, Lara was honored in Hawaii as a top achiever for her work and passion in growing her business.
Lara has a finance degree and worked in NYC for years, hitting all of her personal and income goals while she was there. BUT she felt there was more to life than commuting to and from a corporate job drained her. After using Isagenix products to improve her health and energy, she committed to leaving her “good life” behind and pursuing the life of her dreams.
Topics Covered in this Episode
- Passion, dedication, and drive.
- Creating the life you know you deserve to live.
- How a *clear why* will help you reach your goals.
- Taking action when you’re scared/don’t know everything.
- Working in the pockets of your day (creating space for the life of your dreams).
- Her secret to not having off days (hint: it’s not that she’s invincible. This strategy is brilliant.)
I so appreciate the bright minds who give time and energy to this endeavor! Here’s who helped make this episode possible:
Podcast Instrumental: Tazed Audio Bros.
Podcast audio editing: Tazed Audio Bros.
Logo Design: Dana Cherie
Image used in creating logo: Kylee and Christian Creative